With the advancement of science and technology, the development of industry is advancing by leaps and bounds, and the development of rubber technology is gradually mature. Don't underestimate it is just a circle, but it can play a huge role. Rubber rings made of various materials have sprung up on the market, and rubber rings made of different materials have different properties. For an enterprise, how to choose a rubber ring suitable for the production of its own products is a compulsory homework.
Due to the different index requirements of the environment and occasions of the rubber ring, the rubber material used is different. The common rubber materials on the market include nitrile rubber, hydrogenated nitrile rubber, acrylic rubber, Fluororubber, and fluorosilicone rubber. , Perfluoroelastomer and so on.
In the complex rubber ring market, what I want to introduce to you most today is the nitrile rubber ring. This is the best in the rubber ring. With the rapid development of industries such as China, India and Southeast Asia in automobile transportation, metallurgy and mining, oil, natural gas, machinery and equipment, and medical treatment, the demand for products such as cables, belt gaskets and seals has also been promoted by Ding Qing. Vigorous development of the rubber industry.
Nitrile butadiene rubber is a synthetic rubber made by copolymerizing butadiene and acrylonitrile. It is a synthetic rubber with good oil resistance and aging resistance. In addition, it also has good water resistance, air tightness and excellent bonding properties. Nitrile rubber with so many high-quality properties is widely used to make various oil-resistant rubber products, a variety of oil-resistant gaskets, gaskets, casings, flexible packaging, flexible hoses, printing and dyeing rubber rollers, cable rubber materials, etc., in automobiles, aviation, It has become an indispensable elastic material in industries such as petroleum and copying. Why can nitrile rubber ring have such a big market? This must be closely related to its high-quality performance. Here, I want to give you six reasons to choose Dingqing rubber ring:
1. Oil resistance and solvent resistance. Compared with natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, butyl rubber and other non-polar rubbers on the market, nitrile butadiene rubber is more resistant to petroleum-based oils, benzene and other non-polar solvents.
2. High-quality physical properties. Because nitrile rubber is a random structure of nitrile copolymer, it will not crystallize under tension. Therefore, nitrile rubber is very suitable for manufacturing shock absorbers with high oil resistance.
3. Air permeability. Nitrile rubber has better air tightness than natural rubber and styrene butadiene rubber. When the air-permeable rubber ring is placed in the machine, it can delay its life.
4. Heat resistance, the nitrile rubber ring can be used continuously at 120°C and can withstand hot oil at 150°C. It is worth mentioning that even if nitrile nitrile rubber is soaked in oil at 191°C for 70 hours, it still has the ability to buckle.
5. Water resistance: Nitrile rubber has good water resistance. The higher the acrylonitrile content in the rubber, the better the water resistance.
6. Aging resistance: Nitrile rubber containing antioxidants has better aging resistance and heat resistance than natural rubber. After thermal oxygen aging, the tensile strength of natural rubber will be greatly reduced, but the degree of reduction of nitrile rubber is actually very small.
Nitrile rubber ring has so many high-quality properties, where can I buy the best quality Nitrile rubber ring? Don't worry, come to our website https://www.gatherseal.com/. We have leading technology in the same industry, and we produce high-quality products. Hope our sincere service can bring you a satisfactory experience, choose us, so that you have no worries!
nitrile o-ring size chart
Nitrile O-rings fuel resistant
nbr o-ring material
Contact: Luffy Liu
Add: B2508, Junma Guoji , Shazhou West Road, Yangshe Town, Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu